Thursday, May 29, 2008

neverending assignments resulted in this.

if Gossip Girl's Lonely Boy is said to live his life on coffee, cigarettes and poem,
then i'm a third way there.

i'm currently living my life on coffee, tea and assigments.
the next thing you know i'm turning emo and angsty just like him.
oh wait! i think i am already one.

spotted Lonely Girl sitting down in front of her G5 trying to type another 2300 words by tonight.
such life i have.

remind me again why i wanna go back to school?

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Don't worry, dear, you're not alone. I ask myself over and over again why I wanted to continue on to masters.

I guess we're born masochists? Haha.

K. said...

hahah damn all this long i've been thinking i'm the opposite?

am i a hidden maso?
oh this is gonna be a whole new topic for my blog .. lol!

Sasha said...

Can't wait for that post! :D