Wednesday, January 28, 2009

for fuck sake

i.am.so.screwed...

they just rejected my application for late re-enrollment and why?
because it's not STRONG ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT MY REASON!!
why the FUCKITY-FUCKY-FUCK they need a FUCKING STRONG EVIDENCE of me doing shitty-fuckloads of working hours?
FUCK FUCK FUCK


i don't get why is it so hard for me to re-enroll.. I'M FUCKING PAYING THE FUCKING TUITION FUCKING FEE FOR FUCK SAKE
LET ME FUCKING IN !!
i don't see the trouble of fucking processing my fucking enrollment when i FUCKING PAY FOR IT
(OH AND BTW I'M GETTING NOT-A-FUCKING-THING BACK)
THANKS A FUCKING FUCK RMIT


look, i forgot about the deadline of the enrollment, okay
i'm sorry now will you let me please enroll for fuck sake

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Awww, why the hell would they do that?

They should be burned down, hahaha.

Nikolas said...

OMG :( That's so fucked up!

We should go and blow them up!