Wednesday, February 11, 2009

pay it forward

Went to see Bride Wars with Miss S today.
It's hilarious and touching on some part, I actually love it. It made me cry.

Anyway, on the way to the city whilst waiting for the tram,
a lady went up to me and go "Do you have a ticket?"
To which I answered, "No."
So she gave me her ticket (which was a 2-hour), and when I asked why, she simply replied "Cause I'm going home."
Fair 'nuff.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this small random act of kindness (well i think it's kindness anyway, she saved me from buying a ticket cause I was stupid enough to leave my tram ticket at work).
Kindness actually still exists in this old, materialistic world.
So I promised myself pay her forward, and do small Act of Random Kindess (ARK - remember Evan Almighty).
What goes around comes around, so remember, every single deed counts: pay it forward.

No comments: