Wednesday, August 13, 2008

summer lovin'

k. is abso-fucking-lutely over this miserable, cold, cloudy, rainy winter days.
i just want summer to come and have the sun shines my whole city,
aaauuugh..


i don't wanna wear layers anymore!! no more jacket, no boots,
no carrying an umbrella everywhere.
i'm just.so.over.winter!

summer come hither thee, please!




on the side note, it was my first time to be inside a studio again after a long while.
it was... exciting.
and oh! i'm addicted to Grazia!
i know, i know.... argh! right?
but for some reason, the magazine is kinda fab,
Alison, of course, is gorj as always.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

I can't seem to nail the perfect winter look yet. So I don't want the season to be over just yet? Hahaha.

But yeah, I'm sick too of the cold. I want to go to the beach already!

Ouu, is it recording studio?

K. said...

hahaha noo we should just move on to summer .. like... NOW!
lol

no no it's photo studio

Sasha said...

We can always go back to J-town to enjoy hot weather. Hahaha.