Friday, August 1, 2008

Tales of Girls, Boys and Marsupials

the wombats was awesome,
but the retard-duo who was dirty tangoing and practically giving each other lap dance next to me towards the end of the gig sorta killed my mood.

they were both drench in sweat and started pulling the refreshed-thanks-to-bottled-mineral-water-being-poured-in-my-face look that only good looking models or extremely sexy rockstars should ever attempt (otherwise it's a phenomenal sin),
and had the water flying everywhere.
it was filthy disgusting.

oh not to mentioned she had her shirt tied up just under her bustline,
revealing her 2months old stomach..
and you'd think with all those dirty dancing she did, she'd have to-die-for abs.
yuck!


apart from that, the band was extremely entertaining,
and the bassist looked like either he's on steroids or... plain super fucking drunk.
oh rockstar!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Oh. Ew. Ugh.

Ew.

Concert-goers never cease to amaze me.

K. said...

oh trust me.
concert is actually an ideal research field for those anthropologists (God what am i gonna do without my spell-checker program)..
concert-goers are like the most interesting human specimen!